Sunday, March 20, 2005

Heartfelt...

First of all, i would like to thanks Haeja... thanks so much for doing this... i will never forget it... i love you.. and im surely going to miss someone as reliable as you...

Ziff... sorry for your lose today... dont worry.. you'll live to fight another day... long live PACKY!!! win or lose our friendship never change... next game mo support to the max pa rin kami...

Today is Adrian's Senior's night... guess who's his partner... HAEJA... it was unexpected pero ang galing.. cute noh!!! Hope both of them enjoy their night...

Nothing much to say but im terribly missing someone...

Not from school...

Not from home... (though i miss my brother who's coming home soon)

Just someone...

This song is just for him....

Let me sleep,For when I sleep,I dream that you are here youre mine,
and all my fears are left behind.

I float on air,The nightingale sings gentle lullabies,So let me close my eyes,

And sleep a chance to dream,So i can see the face,I long to touch,

to kiss,

But only dreams can bring me this

So let the moon shine,Softly on the boy I long to see

And maybe when he dreams

He'll dream of me

Ill hide beneath the clouds That whisper to the evening star

they tell me love is just a dream away

Dream Away Dream Away Dream Away

I'll dream away

So let the moon shine,Softly on the boy I long to see

And maybe when he dreams

He'll dream of me

Ohhhh Dream of me

2 Comments:

Blogger goddess said...

may blog ka pala..astig.. :) ano ba naman yan, tlgang special mention..pero ang nice ng brother mo.buti nga di napikon eh.sbgay inaaway rin naman ang height ko. hmmm..porque pandak siya@sobrang tangkad ko eh..hihi.:) it's no big deal..enjoy rin naman ako eh. :) tska ang yummy ng food.ang generous ng kapatid mo.hihi. kinuha ko food niya eh.di naman siguro ako masisisi na masarap tlga ung cordon bleu eh..hay..aun.no choice pala ako eh..tlgang malalagay blogpage ko dito..link kita ha..tska magpost ka ng tag-board.. www.tag-board.com..di naman mhaba entry ko noh..bsta jals.it was nice. :) house and lot sa tagaytay is enough.hihi.. :) i love you always! mwuah! uh-oh..kung magbubukas ka ng blog ko..ung 'i love 07 na lang..' ung surreal ek-ek..sa past kasi un..di na ko nagpopost dun..ung hush..eh.. secret ng friends ko.. :) ayt.. magtag ka ha..i love you....

9:52 AM  
Blogger goddess said...

hi jals..ako ulit to..i posted an entry in my blog..read it, ayt..?.. ung about sa seniors night ng kapatid mo..so aun.. wla lang..found your other blog.. sorry, i stumbled upon it..but whoah.didn't know you felt that way.i can symphatize.hm.take care.. bsta, read my entry for today, nung morning. (march 21).. i love you..mwuah.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home