Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bad Day

Guess what! this is such a bad day... we didn't get the chance to visit my great gradmom in the graveyard... may sakit kasi si dad, tapos may kagalit rin ako.. di actually galit pero inis and we don't... hope we make up soon... Grabeh! I wish I could use the internet anytime I want and visit every site without the thought na baka maubusan ako ng load. SANA MAYAMAN AKO... any way hope the pipol will take a lot of ingat sa pagpunta sa mga dead love ones nila... Don't forget to pray... Love you pipol!!!Additional... Ladder 49 is a great movie though I didn't like the way it ended... so tragic... anyway!! watch it if you like action with drama and a little bit of commedy. I get to talk to friends and shows that it wasn't such a bad day after all...I wish I was smart... just came out from me... I wish I could be someone I want to be... well that's all for now... I love you all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home