Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Near Our End..

When i was in first year... binilang ko kung ilang taon na lang ako sa school...
last year... i started counting the months...
last june... i started counting the weeks...
now... i started counting the days...
and soon... i'll start counting the hours, until it reaches the time when i have no choice but to say goodbye to the second home ive known all my life...
Ever since the year started, everything we, the seniors, did was always the last... so that's why we do our best to make everyday extra special.
I look back sa mga nangyari during our first weeks and I was pleased... i did my best to make each day memorable... i met new friends, new career, new skills but most of all i found myself... It's too bad i found it at the end of the my highschool life, its a pity i found my most cherished friends during my last year but most of all i want to thank God that up to the end He allow me to experience this much happiness... There may be sad moments but it only made the day more precious...
When i was younger, i was scared that i will leave school without leaving a mark... but i was wrong to feel that... it's not important if you leave a mark or not.. what's important is how i appreciated each morning in school and ending it with a smile content with what ive done for the day... i may not feel it everyday but the point is i felt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home