Friday, February 17, 2006

It's the end of school week... but not the end of school work... too bad!!!

It's going to be hectic this weekend... 1.) attending Ching's debut... 2.) Dinner with the FAMILY (as in the big family, whose member I hardly know... except my inner family) 3.) HOMEWORK...

Not that I'm complaining...

I actually like the work... homework is fun, though tiring... I'm super excited with ching's debut... I'm looking forward sa food... joke lang... I'm pretty excited to know my extended family... hehehe... take note!!! this is absolutely true...

Nothing eventful happend today except that Sir Popa still remembers me... hahaha.... touched ako!... teachers hardly remember me... sa totoo lang...

He was my teacher during the first sem... he still remembers me hangang ngayon... patapos na ang second sem... yipee...

Syempre if magtatapos na ang sem... means more work... as in more the students...

I'm even having problems with my schedule this summer... I have to take EN12 but it's not available for the summer... if I take during my second year first sem... overload naman... sophies and freshmen are not allowed to do that... FOUL... FOUL... I have to fix that problem during the second sem... TODAY!!! with everything we're doing... GOODLUCK sa akin...
uuurrggghhh...

well...

GOD BLESS GUYS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home