Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Guess what...

I woke up 4am this morning thinking that I have a class at 7:30am... when I was to leave for school... I saw my phone.... then read the message...

There will be no class tomorrow and on Friday...
Just see me for consultation between 10:30-12:00...

Foul di ba...

I had no choice... kasi kelangan ihatid si Papa sa airport... hehehe... I was in school by 6:30... sobrang aga... anyway... I just did my homework in English, Literature and Math...

Jacq came early... late na rin niya nabasa ung text message from last night kaya damayan na lang kami... then Maki came... he didn't receive any text message about the free cut... hehehe... so we just went to McDo to have breakfast... (di pa kasi nag-breakfast kasi sobrang aga)

I also realize that I was only wearing one earring... I left the other one at home... so I went to school with only one earring... Bangag pa nga talaga ako nung mga panahong iyon... hehehe...

Then I had my consultation... sabi ni sir okay lang daw ung outline ko but I has to slim it down... sobrang haba kasi eh! outline pa lang yon halata na raw na mag-eexceed ako ng 5 pages... so I have to work on that...

Math test given today... I got a 71! out of a 95... that's a C+ going to B... it's not yet official depending if I got the confusing question right... sir said that he was going to recheck my paper... hehehe!!!...

I have to prepare for my zoology quiz tomorrow... it's just a small test but it's zoology... can't risk failing even the smallest test... hehehe...

Nga pala... we're dissecting frogs next week... scary... huhuhu!!!

GOD BLESS GUYS...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home