Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Returnee

Well... It's been a long time since I last blog... that's because not much has happened. Aside from Brazil lost, Italy won and Zidanne was kicked out... I liked him though, he was a good player... UAAP is coming to an end as well.. It would be the last time I'm going to see Chris Tiu in his basketball Ateneo outfit... I guess that's life... I'm actually taking my psychology courses now... they are super interesting but at the same time super hard. I wish I survive this one...

I'm still enjoying the pressure of college life... The toughest year is nearing soon.. 3rd year is really tough... I guess I have to organize myself more... Not much has happened... No life-breaking news that could chart the headlines today...

I wish I could find someone to be my own... it's nothing romantic... it is simply a statement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home