Thursday, June 15, 2006

End of 3-week-summer break

huhuhu.... summer break is now ending...

And FIFA world cup has started...

I'm gonna miss Ate Rosie's lunch... kasi I wont be homw during lunch time...
I have to minimize my fanfic addictions and anime addictions...
I have to stop waking up late...

I have to suffer at least 5 months of pure academic concentration (nyek!!)...
hehehe...

But still... I'm looking forward going back to school... I'm just gonna miss all these free time that I have officially wasted infront of the computer... simply surfing the net and getting myself hooked up with the FIFA world cup... GO BRAZIL... but Germany is doing well... galing nga nila eh...

I simply hate Philippine Television and cable for not televising the FIFA world cup.. I know that solar sports is doing just that but they are giving more importance to NBA Finals (2-1 na infavor of DALLAS.. grrrr!!!... Fight Miami!!!) and French Open... (ang galing ni Raphael Nadal {left-handed yan!!!}at si Justine Henin-Hardenne )

I'm gonna miss home-cooked meals... cause I have to stay in school all day.... hopefully not much of my night... This also means that I would return to my diet... I don't eat much in school... mahirap eh... di naman sa mahal ung food or pangit ung lasa ng food.. simply walang time... un lang.. urrgghhh!!!

But still, after all of that... I'm still pretty excited... medyo interesting kasi ung mga subjects namin ngayon eh... hehehe... hope I could update more... sana!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home