Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Right now.. im fighthing my own battle in my head and no one could help me...
It sounds ridiculous but true...
It's a struggle that started when I accepted the responsibility to be the flock coordinator of flock 3...
And until now, it has not yet ended...
It even worsen from day to day...
But it did not stop me from doing my duties...
Now, towards the end of my duties because of the nearing date of the LSS...
A bigger dilema comes my way...
The sad part is no one could help me... for no one would understand my problem...

I tried to comfort myself by reading the Gospel readings everyday...
It works for a short while then it's back to the devil whispering things in my ear...
And continuously distracting me...
I hate it...
I know my stand..
But why am I confused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home