Friday, April 14, 2006

Maudy Thursday...

I know it's already friday but I really need to post this...
I didn't had the time yesterday... arrived late at homw last night...
We did our traditional Bisita Inglesia... and visited 14 churches...
At first, I thought we couldn't finish all those churches but I'm wrong...
We finished it in the nick of time...
We actually combined doing the Bisita Inglesia and Stations of the cross...
So every church we recite one station...

Anyway, my struggle worsen (is that the right word?)... again...
I really hope it ends soon and find peace at last...
But still... i feel that it wont end before the LSS (Life in the Spirit Seminar)...
I feel this is something the struggle that I must face in facing the Seminar (being part of the working team...)

I also realized that I may not be the only one who is undergoing a struggle right now...
I affirm all the working team that you are doing a good job and do not give in easily to the struggle you are now facing... You're not alone... God Bless guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home