Sunday, February 19, 2006

I already told my problem about HIM to my Mom and Kuya...

At least, magaan na ang loob ko...

Pero I know, this would open up another problem...

Pero at least, I'm not alone...

COMMUTE...

I also had a great time yesterday sa 18th birthday ni Ching...

It was so fun...

And it was so good to hear from the BAND again (their band name is NO IDEA... cool!!)

The food was great and the songs were great as well...

It's also good to see old friends...

I have some pics here.... hehehe...

I am so vain... as you can see... I'm included in every picture...




Me and Adrian...

Me and Loribelle...

Me, Lizbeth and Danna...


Liz and Me


Lizbeth, Mavic, Mel, Andrea...


Me and the Birthday girl, Ching...

It was fun but we had to leave early... may pasok pa si Adrian tomorrow and may Edsa din ako... we left by 11:30pm (corny noh!!) tapos hinatid si Loribelle sa kanilang bahay then we went home then I slept... sarap matulog grabeh...

anywayz...

Happy Birthday to Ching and to Gian...

God Bless Guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home